This premier park of 13,000 square feet was made for bikes, blades and boards. Brand new all-cement park features a view of Lake Michigan, full sized bowl, quarter pipe, hubba box, box, rails, c-rails, 2 five stairs, and one 7 stair rail.
Times of Operation:
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Closed November through March, during inclement weather, and whenever snow is present.
Located just a few feet east of the YMCA in Grand Haven.
Click here for directions
NOTICE: SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK. PARK IS NOT SUPERVISED!
- Use of Appropriate Safety Equipment is strongly encouraged.
- Skate within your means; be honest about your skill level.
- City of Grand Haven does not assume any responsibility for injuries.
- This is YOUR PARK! Help keep it safe and clean.
- Graffiti is prohibited; violators will be prosecuted.
Park is under continuous video surveillance – smile!
- This is a drug, tobacco and alcohol-free facility.
- Profanity is prohibited.
- Standing, sitting or hanging-out on the ramps is prohibited.
- Waxing the rails is prohibited.
- Littering and glass containers are prohibited.
- No personal ramps or street items are allowed in the park.
- Skateboards and roller blades have right-of-way.
- Bikes must have handlebar end plugs and skatepark pegs.
- Spectators must stay off the skating surface.
- Spectators assume risk for themselves.
- The City of Grand Haven maintains the right to close this facility at any time without notice.
- Violation of rules may result in periodic or permanent closure.
- Individuals violating these rules may be banned from the skatepark.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, CALL 911
Report any damage or acts of abuse to City of Grand Haven Public Works Department, 616-847-3493