The Department of Public Works, comprised of the service areas listed below, has been organized to deliver better, faster and more cost-effective public works and community affairs services to our City’s residents and visitors.
Click on the links below for more information on each of the Department of Public Work’s service areas.
Digging or working near overhead electric wires? 3 full working days before you dig,call Miss Dig: 1-(800)-482-7171
- R.V. Terrill Building, 1120 Jackson St
- Community Center, 421 Columbus St
- Lake Forest Cemetery, 1304 Lake Ave
- Water Filtration Plant, 30 Sherman St
- Municipal Marina, 101 N Harbor Dr
Forms and Permit Applications
Forms and permit applications are available in PDF format on the Forms & Permits page. Please download, print, complete, and return to the Department of Public Works (1120 Jackson St, Grand Haven, MI 49417).